Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF Certification Online
Learn how to use Ultrasonic Cavitation and Vacuum RF technology to help your clients melt fat and reduce cellulite with our step-by-step training. You will also learn how to combine Ultrasonic Cavitation with Radio Frequency and Vacuum RF for best results.
Are your clients looking to slim down this year? Ultrasonic Cavitation training online might be the perfect solution for you! Be in the know about the benefits of fat cavitation and how to carry out this effective non-invasive body contouring procedure.
Ultrasonic Cavitation uses low-frequency ultrasound waves to target subcutaneous fat in the cell membrane through a series of microscopic implosions. There are no incisions, no anesthesia, and no downtime.
The results of Ultrasonic Cavitation can often be seen immediately after the first treatment, with optimal results around 6 to 10 sessions. Enroll in our Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF training online and learn how to do fat cavitation treatments correctly today!
THIS MONTHS SPECIAL
Enroll in both our Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF Certification + Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing) Certification together and get 20% OFF!!
What you’ll learn in this online fat cavitation training course:
- Using energy-based devices for fat reduction
- What is Ultrasonic Cavitation, and how it works
- What is Radio Frequency, and how it works
- Types of Radio Frequency delivery
- Areas that you can treat with Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Consulting with clients
- Pre and post-treatment advice
- Hygiene and infection control
- Draping techniques
- Detailed Ultrasonic Cavitation video tutorials
- Machine settings
- Step by step treatment protocols for Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Combining Ultrasonic Cavitation with Radio Frequency and Vacuum RF
- Bonus: Tips to boost your sales
Self-paced study with unlimited access to the online learning portal
- Descriptive videos
- Online assessments to check proficiency
- Downloadable Ultrasonic Cavitation & RF client consent form pdf
- Extended ongoing support up to 365 days
- Certificate on completion of the program
- Computer access (this course is 100% online)
- Internet access
- Working email (your login credentials will be sent immediately after registration)