Radio Frequency (RF) Skin Tightening Certification Online
Learn how to provide non-surgical face-lifts and skin tightening treatments using monopolar RF technology. You will also learn how to use Radio Frequency for effective fat reduction and cellulite treatments.
High-intensity deep tissue Radio Frequency is widely accepted as the strongest skin tightening and cellulite reduction technology known today. Arguably, the best facial skin tightening technology too.
Radio Frequency is a powerful anti-aging treatment that firms the skin, boosts circulation, and is proven to stimulate collagen and elastin production. The result is firmer, more elastic skin and overall skin rejuvenation.
Gain an in-depth understanding of what monopolar RF is and how it works. This course goes even deeper into the subject of RF. Enroll in our Radio Frequency skin tightening training online and learn everything you need to carry out this effective non-invasive body contouring procedure.
What you’ll learn in this online RF skin tightening training course:
- Using energy-based devices for fat reduction
- What is Radio Frequency skin tightening, and how it works
- Benefits of Radio Frequency skin tightening
- Differentiating between monopolar and bipolar RF devices
- CET vs. RET and how you can apply this knowledge to using RF for fat reduction treatments
- Areas that you can treat with Radio Frequency
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Consulting with clients
- Pre and post-treatment advice
- Hygiene and infection control
- Draping techniques
- Detailed monopolar RF video tutorials for the face and body
- Machine settings
- Step-by-step treatment protocols for Radio Frequency
- Machine Care
- Bonus: Sales tips for your body contouring business
Self-paced study with unlimited access to the online learning portal
- Descriptive videos
- Online assessments to check proficiency
- Downloadable Radio Frequency skin tightening client consent form pdf
- Extended ongoing support up to 365 days
- Certificate on completion of the program
- Computer access (this course is 100% online)
- Internet access
- Working email (your login credentials will be sent immediately after registration)