Online Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation & RF Certification
Learn how to use ultrasonic fat cavitation technology to help your clients reduce cellulite and melt fat and watch word of mouth spread like wildfire.
Ultrasonic fat cavitation is a non-surgical body contouring treatment procedure that uses ultrasound waves to melt fat without harming the surrounding tissues and nerves, providing a safe alternative to liposuction surgery. This revolutionary treatment can be used on all major areas of the body for the reduction of fat and cellulite.
The Body Sculpting Institute’s online ultrasonic cavitation training certification will take you through an in-depth understanding of what ultrasonic fat cavitation is and how it works, as well as providing you with all the practical knowledge you need to carry out this non-invasive body contouring procedure. You will also learn how to use radio frequency technology for skin tightening and how to combine it with ultrasonic fat cavitation for best results.
This intensive ultrasonic cavitation training covers everything you need to know to provide safe and effective ultrasonic fat cavitation and radio frequency skin tightening treatments.
What you’ll learn in this online ultrasonic cavitation training course:
- What is ultrasonic fat cavitation
- How ultrasonic fat cavitation works
- What is radiofrequency skin tightening
- How radiofrequency RF skin tightening works
- The difference between monopolar RF and bipolar RF
- Types of fat and how to treat it
- Basic skin anatomy
- Areas that can be treated
- Client consultation
- How to design a treatment plan
- Hygiene and infection control
- Draping techniques
- Step by step treatment protocols
- Bonus: Sales tips
Self-paced study with unlimited access to the online learning portal
- Online assessments
- Downloadable ultrasonic fat cavitation & RF client consent form pdf
- 365 days of ongoing support
- Certificate of completion
- Computer access (this course is 100% online)
- Internet access
- Working email (your login credentials will be sent after registration)